- Because the Mediterranean is such an important place: past and present of a geo-politically fundamental point for our planet
- How migration flows affect current reality
- The kitchen as a testimony of cultural union, exchange and reciprocity
Cookin’Med has selected thematic macro-areas that will be developed in future editions with the participation and contribution of protagonists of science, politics, culture and above all of food.
CULTURAL ROLE OF THE MEDITERRANEAN
A sustainable economy brings wealth and not degrowth; How can we obtain economic benefits for the territory and for professionals from sustainable use of the sea?
- How can science and technology help us to stem and / or solve the environmental problem, especially linked to the sea?
- Maritime mobility: technology can improve the performance of sea transport by reducing and / or eliminating pollution and planning routes to protect large cetaceans
FISHING & KITCHEN
- Seasonality of fishing and give value to the poor fish
- Examples and methods of sustainable fishing
- How to value, make known and promote the consumption of poor fish through the kitchen
- Masterclass, Cooking Show and recipes of the guest Chefs
- Maksut Askar
- Martina Caruso
- Moreno Cedroni
- Pino Cuttaia
- Nino Di Costanzo
- Belhassen Berbat
- Vito Mollica
- Norbert Niederkofler
- Andrea Sarri
- Jonathan Vassallo